- Customer: Excuse Me, you tell me what flavour this is?
- Me: Umm, it's Marble?
- Customer: But what flavour?
- Me: Well, I don't honestly know, I'm guessing Chocolate and Vanilla.
- Customer: Okay but I came in looking for like lemon or banana and you no have so I get this? What flavour?
- Me: Again, I'm not sure But I can go check...
- Customer: Yes please...
- Me: ...Okay I went and asked and it's Chocolate and Vanilla.
- Customer: Yes I know but is it like, Lemon or Banana?
- Me: No. It's Chocolate and Vanilla.
- Customer: Yes, but Lemon of Banana?
- Me: No! It's chocolate... and it's vanilla... and it's mixed together to get Chocolate and Vanilla -- two colours -- light and dark -- marbleized...
- Custome: You obviously don't understand what I'm asking.
- Me: Yes. I'm the problem in this equation.
Yes, my first tumbl from my brand new MacBook Pro.
Literal translations of some of this film’s foreign language titles include 007 Against Octopussy (Brazil and Portugal); Octopus (Finland); Operation Octopus (Italy) and 007 Averts The Plot (China).
Avert the plot he did…