- Adam: Wow it was warm today.
- Emma: How warm?
- Adam: 27º
- Emma: That means nothing to me!
- Adam: Fine... 80º
- Emma: Oh okay. How about tomorrow?
- Adam: Uhh... 64º.
- Emma: What the fuck! There's a sixteen degree difference between today and tomorrow?
- Adam: Only in you're stupid country.
“Only in the United States and a few other countries (such as Belize) does the Fahrenheit system continue to be the accepted standard for non-scientific use.” —Emma wanted to know where else farenheight was used… we laughed.
“Yeah, I pretty much I maxed everything out so I pretty much have plus 5 damage on everything…” —
Fat Neck Beard Comic Book Guy Lookalike walking down street.
(it’s integral you do this in Merlin Mann’s Fat Man voice).